Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Obsession of HEIGHT

since i was a little boy, my grandma always advised me to eat a lot to be tall...always compared me with my other same age cousins, always yanks my legs before i went to sleep, and asked me to hang at the trees to let the gravity pull me longer....all these were important coz at that time, we had no money to buy milk for morning drinks...

but when i grew teenager and when the development period was at the most crucial,I forgot all those things and did nothing to counter my short genetic..
and here i am stuck at 166cm...*bawling*

take a look at this list

Dennis Joseph O'neil: 188cm
Daniel HEnney : 188cm
Ricky KIm :185cm
Kim Sung Soo :185cm
Ari Wibowo :185cm
Gong Yoo: 184cm
Akshay KUmar : 183cm
kwon Song Woo : 182cm
Hans Isaac: 182cm

ok...and now you tell me, is there any in the hunks list is below 180cm...no,right?and all these are asians!!!

so there it goes my dream to be a hunk if I only stand at friggin 166cm??!!!

when i realized this problem, it was already too late....I reached 19 already
then I started taking yogurt and milk on regular basis....at first, I got stomachache coz it was so long i hadnt had milk....

Then I did all the heightening exercises recommended in internet
I took supplements

but to no avail.............................................

and now, im always having trouble finding clothes that fit me well..and even it fits me well, it wouldnt look nice coz if ure tall and big, u have more fabric to show...but for me, paying the same price for the same shirt with less fabric(smaller size) and dnt look good in it...can you understand how am I feeling...??

*lying on the floor,looking at the ceiling, agony in heart, tears shedding.....and silence~*

No comments: