Thursday, July 31, 2008

first survey...

1.SHORTEST RELATIONSHIP?
=2 weeks.....wasnt much of a relationship.

2.LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
= perfume..

3.EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
= always

4.THING(S)YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
=food and travel

5.LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
= sate ayam

6.ONE FAVORITE SONG?
=ku ingin kamu- romance

7.WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
= Kuala terengganu

8. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
= My teacher's

9.LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR FRIEND?
=like 2 days ago...it was very awkward

10.WHERE iS YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS
= mmm...my friend's house

11. CAN YOU COOK?
= Yes..you name it...

12. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
= when I watched this stupid anime

13. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
=my skin color

14.HATE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
= my height

15. CAN YOU SING?
=yea...not well though

16.DO YOU SMOKE?
=No, I think drinking is better than smoking

17.PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
= pancakes...my grandma always made them in the dawn when I was little and called them "kuih sesudah subuh"

18. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
= ice blended only

19.LAST PERSON WHO SENDS YOU A MESSAGE?
=Danny

20.WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
= "Patutka"

21.CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
= Yes....average

22.CAN YOU SWIM?
= Yes..learn it by myself...

23.FAVORITE flavor of ICE CREAM?
= chocolate mix vanilla

24.WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
= around9am

25.WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEK?
= nothing...duk rumah kumpul lemak

26. ARE YOU SMILING?
=no....what a weird question

27.DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
= Yes..

28.DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
=always

29.DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
= I have three sisters.


30. WHO ARE YOUR CLOSEST COUSINS
NAME?
= Ana

31. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 MINUTES AGO?
=sending my mom to the badminton hall

32. IF YOU WERE A COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
= green...im always green with jelaousy

33.IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE?
= Acapulco, mexico

34. FOOD YOU'RE CRAVING FOR RIGHT THIS MINUTE?
=cendol Masjid gopeng atau Kopitiam Pak Li

35. NAME A PERSON WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "J"?
= Jerry

36 . WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO EAT ICE CREAM?
= I dont know...I like paddle pop rainbow

37.RADIO STATION YOU FREQUENTLY LISTEN TO?
= Hot, Era

38. WHERE DO YOU USUALLY HANG OUT?
=Jatinangor Town Square (JATOS)

39. IF YOU WERE TO CHANGE CAREERS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE?
= A teacher

40. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TOMORROW?
= going to Kuantan..YAY!!

41. FAVORITE DAY?
=Saturday...Coz u have the whole day off, and you dont have to worrry bout tomorrow coz tomorrow is still a holiday

42. ARE YOU EASY TO GET ALONG WITH?
= Yes...

43.WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
= The Mummy, tomb of the dragon emperor

44. WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP?
= off top of my head, my own....Sept 10th

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
= 4-7

46. WHERE DO YOU USUALLY WATCH MOVIES?
=cinemas.....I just love going to cinema

47 . NAME ONE PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH THE LETTER 'M'
=Mak

48. FAVORITE THING THAT YOU HAVE NOW?
= my black Soda Pants...thats the only pants that reallly fit me perfectly well..

No comments: