Monday, July 28, 2008

sprucing up my house

....i think my mom never thought deeply enough when she bought stuff...and she alleged that my dad bought all the unnecessary things..well, thats aside, they were all very random and not central-themed...

So, first and foremost, im trying to get rid of unnecessary things alias garbage which is so much

wait....according to what i learnt in Environmental health

garbage- adalah sampah yang mudah membusuk,hasil dari pengelolaan makanan dan biasanya terdiri sisa potongan hewan atau dan sayuran

rubbish-sampah yang dapat terbakar atau yang tidak dapat/sukar terbakar yang berasal dari rumah, pusat perdagangan, kantor tetapi tidak termasuk garbage..

So i got rid of rubbish to be precise..hehe..practical konwledge..

and start to narrow down to two big themes since that is the best i could do...and please bear in mind..all the furniture is NOT hand-picked by me but my parents, i'm just refurbishing or rearrange the stuff only..

so the TV and all other gadgets are more to monochromatic and contemporary style


whilst, the furniture are dark red and mahagony brown color and more to oriental style... a.





certain someone questioned the placement of the dictionary....well, FYI, I dnt like flowers like he suggested to put rose petals or sth like that/potpuri...I hate all those...so since my mom is an english teacher and dictionary more practical when ure watching tv n dnt know what cerwain words mean..im guessing putting it there wont hurt anyone, would it??!!

and below is my messy and simple bed....hehe

1 comment:

tongkosong said...

comelnya katil dia..
macam tuannya juga..!