Tuesday, July 22, 2008

She didn't teach me yet she's my favorite teacher

we were quite close back in school when I was one of the varsity school debaters..we had our good memories and dark ones..hahaha...
she was my debate teacher, we gossip together, she always bought us food...hehe...and for 4 good years I knew her, there's never been a single moment that i ever dont like her...of course we argued a lot but tht's normal in anyone's life.

and when i moved to Indonesia, we were already quite distanced apart literally and figuratively...
and now she's married and I dnt know whether would evrything be the same between us but whatever it is, I am happy for you, cikgu rohana..

Amar, my debate teammate, said he was sad too tht he missed the wedding, and hope we could still hang out together like the old days...





moga hidup bahagia hingga ke anak cucu...=)
love you.....

2 comments:

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

farhan! mung dop kabo ke aku pon cikgu rohana kawen.. aaahhh...

ble die kawen? aku ade dgr ade orang royak mgg lepas, tapi aku ingat kabo angin je.. aahhh... farhan!! mung dop kabo!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.