Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Seven deadly Sins

I just love the way they potray the SEVen DEadly SIns...I happen to read the book for LUST and ENVY and still havent finished the latter one...probly coz the novels i read are for children....hopefully they have the adult version tht is more interesting...mm...

Can i classify my friends for each of them??pleasee..

mm...lets see...jdont be mad at me,k!!

wrath: Afiq
avarice: Me...huhhuhu...ldont care what ure gonna say..(sticking out my tongue)

lust: Aaron
envy : Sureen....huhuhhuu
sloth: Fahmi (so i heard...)
vanity/pride for RAJA EZwan...
gluttony: ARmia (my cousin)...you cant imagine how big he is..he just cant stop munching...

n looking at them, it makes me yearning to be like them except glutton of course...they seem very urban like and what high social class would have....hahahahah

and ANTM also took the same concept as the theme for one of their shots....but why envy is sexier than lust???

No comments: