Thursday, July 17, 2008

An evening at Pizza HUt

I went with kak dino and Amara to Sacc mall to have our hi tea there....I wanted to have Secret recipe's chocolate Indulgence cake but Amara who hadnt had his lunch yet,wanted to eat something heavy..So we went to pizza hut..

As I went in to the pizza hut, i was still uncertain bout having hi tea there and still craved for that cake....When i was indecisive, my body unconciously tend to be coiling and stretching to the left and right(menggeliat)*does anyone know the appropriate term???

and that was when this big, hefty indian guy appeared behind my back and with elegance,cocking his eyebrow to me and said " Kenapa ni?"

When i gain my mind-conscious back , i was so shocked to see such a unique creature, so big in size with eye shadow and mascara, catwalking towards our table and asked for orders..

I ordered Tango mango....and didnt order food coz ive had my lunch...the waiter, unsatisfied with my order probably, flirtishly asked "diet ke?"..with his low tone, husky voice...is it??.(barf)

and me being modest, just gave him a bitter smile..

Then after a while, he came again with our orders...When he put my drink on the table,I shudder when he said "i buat sendiri jus ni dgn tangan i, ..rasalah.."

the tingling sensation travel from my head to my toe...and at the same time I was scared that he might put anything in the drink...aphrodisiacs?no?mak esah??could be?

Then, I asked Amara to have a sip first...coz, if anything happened, then i wouldnt be in that shit alone...hehehe....She didnt realise tht is the reason I generously offered her to taste my drink..wahahaha*sinister laugh*

After seeing no bad reaction from Amara, then only i was able to enjoy my drink

How come a waiter in a place like pizza hut flirt with their patrons like that?so unprofessional..
I dont think i'll go there again...ASTA NUNKA!!!

1 comment:

JohanPrinze said...

ayooo..motif sgt
hehehe..