Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Refurbish~

I think my 3 door wardrobe takes up too much room...So i am thinking of selling that one and buy another kind of wardrobe tht is more space-saving....for eg;
clothes stand...who cares it's not elegant or dnt match with my color-raged room...

it adds up to my simple and minimalist quality tht im trying to apply here (haha...it's just a clothes stand for crying out loud)

and what about, hanger holder tht can be folded behind your door...I sure like the idea....
and last but not least, is an organiserI'm not thinking of this fancy one but it's something like this, vertically arranged pockets.

but where to put all the folded clothes??
just buy a square book shelves with four or sic compartments and table runner to cover them...or not...it's by choice...
you can put books on top...it's a book shelf after all...

now, is my taste erratic??

and since so, i'm selling my wardrobe...
3door, 2 for clothes hanging with a horizontal compartment on top
and the other door , there r 4 compartments with a drawer in the middle..
I'm selling it for a reasonable rp650000.. *negotiable though*

No comments: