Sunday, August 17, 2008

mohamed..

Usually I dont really like kids especially very spoiled, excessively molly-coddled kids who just want to be with his mom all the time or those who need too much attention...



but this time, it was different...his cuteness blew me away at my first sight...n he, in my frame of reference, the most friendly baby ever...he gets along with everyone...and along his stay at my house, I didnt hear him weeping not even once....but there was one time his eyes were brimmed with tears when he was too sleepy n wanted his mom....and there was also another time, he sulked, pulling long face, when he got scolded by my father for playing with coins....he's so cute at that time tht i could just eat him..



I love him so much...i'd play with him everytime I got the chance...he's very popular in the family..so, he's always occupied...plus, there is only a few babies in the family...most of us grew up to be man and women already.






his name is Mohamed..he's a fusion of iraqian and malay...and he likes to play with his "abang An"hehehe...see....


I know I dont look good in this pic, but other pics of me n him arent transfered to computer yet..taken with other cameras..Im so lazy to look for them...
and these are his sisters..hawa and maryam





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lawanya adik beradik they all.dh besar mesti cando.

Anonymous said...

heyy ur cuz is sO damn cute!

Anonymous said...

sooooo cute...!