Monday, May 05, 2008

nak balik..waaa~..nak mak...

all of a sudden, out of nowhere, ive got this strike of feeling-homesick???-

why??out of all my siblings, i ve always been the tough one...when i went to boarding school, i never cried while all my other siblings did.

during our early years of shifting to terengganu, they always left me n my sis with my grandma when they wanted to go back to perak...I cried a lot tht time..but tht built the present me-always tough being far apart from my family

but i guess i am still a human being...that has feelings, that needs affection, that needs love esp of a mother...
with a pile of assignments(LI) every week(weekdays), and doesnt have the channel to whine it all out..i am doomed...and the workload of lab....
now, any bits and pieces of attention or affection anybody gives me would make me happier and cry probably..

and after being here for about 3 months since the holiday, i just realised tht i have none of my family pics in possesion...how sad~...but i can take it from friendster later, i guess

alamak, class is in 10 minutes...gotta chiow guys

waaa~~...nak balik...

1 comment:

JohanPrinze said...

yeah.i know sometimes.when ur lonely.to b with family is the best.