Saturday, May 31, 2008

holidays...isnt it fun..

Since I'm going to bali this july, so I browsed in internet bout accomodation..n i bumped into this site where u can look for all the hotels in famous cities in the world, room availabilities, prices and offers and promotions.

Me being me in this exam time, killing the time by checking the hotels at places that I wish to go in the future..namely are Dubai UAE, Istanbul Turkey, Phuket Thailand, Alcapunco Mexico, Milan Italy, Seoul Korea and Paris..

At first I wanted to go to London and Us but after i saw the hotels and the places, i think they are so OVERRAted..

Take a look at this hotel interior view of several tht i got from this site...they are ok, quaint and exclusive but that's it..NO KEZUTAANNN...I expected more from these developed countries.


above:Royal Lancester, London
below: Loews Santa, LA
tht is so yesterday....n all this are frigging USD350++ per night..

developing countries on the other hand have unique, individualized interior design...on the contrary, they look more modern to me...


left:Raffles Dubai
right above: dusit thani laguna beach phuket
right below: las briscas acapulco
mind you...some of these like in Thailand are down to USD 30...this is what u call "alah membeli menang memakai"

and if u're going for higher prices, at least be "worth it"..like these
above :Raffles Dubai
below : Marmara Istanbul
But Kudos to Malaysia for the design...I dnt know what words would best describe it..but I was totally mesmerized to see these...eh, wait a sec, then the word would be "mesmerizing"
above: Hotel Imperial Kuala LUmpur, Golden Triangle
below, Grand Millenium, Kl

No comments: