Monday, May 05, 2008

business jargons??

mmm...im kinda interested in business..but when i tried to read business section in newspaper...I was stupefied when I couldnt understand what they were writing AT ALL....so if anyone would like to help me in explaining all those business jargons, kindly help me out..

e.g:. what is composite index and industrial ??

what is commodities and what is stocks??n how do they rise or plunge??

I know what you're thinking.."does he wanna dabble in business esp in stocks area??does he think he could understand it all and be good in business just by learning from some anonymous from internet??does he think thru stock,he can gain money in a blink??
or "doesnt he think he could lose the money hand over fist? on top of that, does he even have the money to start investing ?

if you thought so, then i'd have to say" ure thinking too far"...all i want is just not being such a numskull when someone talking bout business related topics..the least is to comprehend..replying or debating bout it sound so sophisticated to me..wahahah

so anyone??

No comments: