Tuesday, May 27, 2008

quotes

homosexual quotes

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. ~Lynn Lavner


My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share. ~Rita Mae Brown

im laughing my ass off when i read this quote...wahahaha

relationship/romantic quotes

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting? ~Stephen Levine


Don't smother each other. No one can grow in the shade. ~Leo Buscaglia

so sweet....insaf jap...walaupun xde relationship pun...saje ber-propaganda konon2 ada kan..huhu

attitude quotes

I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian Saying

Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching? ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering

n yes, mine is worth catching esp students...go class late, nt listen to teachers, go to the mall after class n hang there till dusk, come back home n play internet....n where the results came out, cursing here and there, putting blame on others....
voila!!



No comments: