Monday, May 05, 2008

I lost my wallet

It was like other normal night, i dnt have any premonition or bad feeling or what...in fact, i was quite happy at tht time...I went photocopying notes,fill up my motor tank and went to my friend's house....
when i reached there, i started taking things out from my pockets

at first, i was SO HAPPY when i found crumpled up 1000rp(40cent) notes in my pocket ...I told my friends how happy i am everytime tht happens when u found money out of nowhere...even tho, its YOUR money tht u put and forgot bout it.

but as i was groping further, there is no sign of my wallet...i was a lil bit panicked...i looked for it everywhere in the vicinity, at the motorcycle and i went back thru the route tht i came just now looking for it...but to no avail..

luckily, there is not much money in the wallet..only rp15000(rm6-7) as far as i remembered..
HOWEVER, there is several things tht made me very sad
first, is the wallet itself..it was a gift from my father and coincidentally, it was the same with my ex-special one..and its quite expensive too
second, the ATM card, tht i already have it blocked...n thinking about all the
trouble i have to go thru to get a new one
third, my motorcycle ownership card was also in the wallet...i dnt know how much i have to pay for the replacement...~sigh~

but whatever inside it, i still love the wallet the most...because...its been with me for almost four years..and i took a good care of it and it always looked new...at least to me...

to anyone who found it( black hardy amies wallet), please contact me at this site...your kindness will be rewarded....................................................by GOD!!

No comments: