Thursday, May 01, 2008

Best Buy!!

I was trying to sleep away the disapointment of losing and be the first runners up for the volleyball match this morning. but it didnt work out well..

So. I think i needed more than a good sleep...what about pigging out??so i called dayah and aini since they were the only two that were available under short notice plus most of my gang went to BAndung town. Thanks to dayah and aini for accompanying me.

So we had dinner at Bakso LApangan Tembak which i had a small problem with the waiter...I ordered Bakso bihun...when my order arrived, it somehow was lack of something ....then i realised it didnt have the "tetelan"(not sure the bout the word.Indo's word quite confusing)..then i called and asked the waitress.


waitress: ya, ada apa mas? (with a smile)

me: kok baksonya kosong aja..ga ada itu ya??isiannya?? (indignant)

waitress: itu ma lagi kosong..udah habis..(smiling still)

me: terus??? mengapa ga dikasitahu awal2?(high tone...angry face)

waitress: oo..ga dikasitaw ya..kiranya udah tahu(smile dissapear..change of facial expression)

me: ya udah..lain kali kasitahu dulu (preaching like an old man)

waitress:...ok (with fake smile yet still slammed the glass of ice tea on the table)

what a rude waitress!!!lempang kang..if i report this to the manager, i could have her fired!!kan??

then after having our dinner, we went for karaoke...i chose my favorite song ever "madah berhelah"...my voice never get as high as ziana zain but still persistently wanna sing that song..
actually Dayah who rushed me to pick a song n that song was the first one tht pop out from my mind...my voice got all shrieky..but who gives a rat ass bout it..huhuh

then we went roaming aroung the mall...n I saw this BIg sale promotion...so i went there eagerly n started trying on the clothes..unconsciously, ive already bought three t-shirts..*sigh*..i never have the self restraint...then we continued walking till i had this wallet-wrecking idea to buy shoes...then after a short haggle, I bought a pair of converse-like shoes...neva had tht kind of shoes...simply try something new..

then another new idea came across my mind..
"since i already have a pair of shoes and t-shirts, why dont i buy pants/jeans??"

mmm...but thinking about all the plans awaiting me ahead that gonna use a lot of cash of course, so I stopped my self from indulging to this so called shopping spree..i'd better save my money for a better plan than squandering it around for unnecessary things...but it did make me happy..huhu

ive no camera.. if not, i'd already have posted the pics of products of my splurge.*huge grin*
=)

No comments: