Friday, April 18, 2008

ugly but real or nice but fake???

which one do you prefer?? this thought hit my mind off a scenario that happened in the class today...when this who-shall-not-be-named passed a disdainful mockery of my neck...dnt ask me what it is...
I find myself ordinary, not so good looking but not ugly either..I have my good time n my bad time..sometimes i appear good, well-groomed, garbed in iron,wrinkle-free shirt and no so shabby but there is times where appearance dont really matter to me..but one thing for sure, i am always genuine me..

I dnt see the purpose of showing off nip-and-tuck face and body and undermining other people who are less fortunate in look department than they are. as i see it, surgery intervention for better appearance is just to help your self-esttem and confidence level, it helps some people to blend in this judgmental society...but to degrade yourself by undermining the less fortunate people, being so ostentatious of what u , i'd say 'repaired'....that is so demeaning...

why so boastful about your unauthentic wrinkle-less face, fake pumped up breasts, and faux injected immaculate skin....yea...u look good, then what??its not that ure born like that but u're fabricated..in other words, the ugliest duckling could be changed into a beatiful swan if it have money to go for the surgery...for that matter of course...

so, bear in mind that u should just be grateful that people nowadays don't really mind about plastic surgery..there is no need to go around n tell people about what uve done..it makes u look un-original


genuine me..hehe..not bad eh...wahahahahahah

No comments: