Saturday, April 26, 2008

furious and perplexed!!!!

my conversation with a neanderthal!!
so it started..
me: its been a while...huhu...are u back or still at .....mmm...US??isnt it??
mat motor: I'm still here sweet boy. (Boston). If you want to see photos I've taken ,go to http://tukangpaip.com quite nice sceneries. 26 Apr 2008, 21:08
me: tukang taip la, mat motor la...macam2 la dia niy...wahahahahaalright, ill check out them soon..so how ya doing??? 26 Apr 2008, 21:12
me: same photos with the ones u put up here...=) 26 Apr 2008, 21:57
Matmotor321: Yah.. 26 Apr 2008, 22:14
Matmotor321: good.

cut the idiotic jokes.
me: what idiotic jokes??
Matmotor321: Dude. You're cute and all.

I'll give you credit for that.

But I don't see the value in talking further with you based on your IQ level.
me: y out of the blue??

u didnt even tell me my alleged 'idiotic jokes'

n yup maybe i didnt come up with more serious, solemn, intelectual and cerebal topics to talk about...so why didnt YOU come up with something...

if u dnt wanna talk witn me any further...its fine..just say u're not interested...dont giv LAME excuses to end this..

so immature...

......end of conversation....
people...please and please give me some perspectives about this which in the beginning was a casual conversation but in the end, took a twist to a bitchy repartee...wait...these arent repartees..more of a brusque to me...

why on earth some people out of the blue being so insolent...audaciously rude to me

who is he to question my IQ level...do i need to list my academic achievements so far...and if we are in proffesional's field, do we need to ramble on it every day??
is a conversation about current politic issues or global economy is sufficiently interesting to you...
or we need to go more academia??
what about mandibular prognathism??prevalence of cleft palate or lips..or plegia???do these topics live up to your IQ standard??!!

please...you yourself arent that IQ-ly interesting...u talked bout...wait..you BRAGGED about u went to US, n lived there for few years before, so going there is such a boring thing....u posted yr pics with some expensive-looking sports car....Are all of these supposed to sound so intelectual to me???F%^K YOU!!

I'm purely making friends here...if u think we arent in the same wavelength, kindly say it out clear... have the balls....but to make a very CORNY excuse to end this friendship...seriously...this is more childish than the games i played this afternoon

n i think it works best for both of us that our friendship is now officially effectively ruined!!!bye~.

p/s: no grief for you tough

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

repartee? brusque?? man, i am so going to blog hop here daily to brush up on my dwindling vocabulary. :D

some people just love to brag, don't they? i guess it's magnanimous on our side to listen to their pathetic attempts to brighten up their pathetic life.

JohanPrinze said...

omg.i cm tau je sapa u maksudkan.!