Friday, April 18, 2008

craving of the month

lately im always craving for malaysian food..Ive shifted to a new place where cooking is nearly impossible for me to do here...so ive no choice but eat out..and consequently, i had typhoid fever...

i want real food....yesss...to me only malaysian food is real food...

these are some of my favorites...mouth watering,original recipe of malaysian cuisine

we have pulut kuning,
rendang ayam...the pic doesnt look really tempting..but so far i like my family's recipe of rendang.my grandma would say 'mencotok' which in Rawa means hot/pedas..
pulut sotong..i prefer it stewed in coconut milk with some other spices..
kuih seri muka...a perfect sweet dessert after having spicy food





alltime favorite...kuih ketayap/gulung...yum
I'm salivating here...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

english presentation??
*****slurp*******