Thursday, April 17, 2008

An OK class trip

its been a while since i last posted something in here...well, now ive already installed a new internet line to my room, i guess i'd spend more time with my computer..

ok, back to my topic...my class organized a trip to Pangandaran...it was known as one the best beaches in bandung-jakarta area if im not mistaken...my geography sucks...

anyway, as one of the beach lovers, i anticipated this trip could be one of my cathartic getaways from all the study stress (lie,I didnt study much..wahaha) but for all its worth, it should be fun and joyful since its a 'trip'...after all the convincing explanation by the tour guide n the trip planner about places we r gonna visit n activities that can be done, i am as hyper as a kid offered a basket of candy...

actualy this trip was quite long ago, but only now i got the opportunity to tell you about it, so i dnt really remember the details of it..but in short, of all 4 places that we went only two was okay,..im not saying good or great but 'okay'..
the first one is the Pantai Karas....the water level is very shallow even though we've already gone deeper to the middle...n the waves are moderate in size...my friends really enjoyed it but me whos living in trganu, im not easily enthused by a mere moderate-wave,salty,windy beach...it takes more than that to please me..so i rate that pantai with 4 stars out of 10.


then we went to Batu Hiu(Hiu means shark).. well...again nothing much there...the waves are too big to the point where it could kill u...so we only snap photos there..which by the way I dnt see the purpose of going to that place since why travel thousand miles juz to take photos near trees that u can find at yr hometown's park?? nonetheless, i took a few pics there too...hahahahha....not my camera..my friends were pestering me to join the photo...so i was really lazy to argue...

next we went to Green Canyon...it looked like a swamp but as we went deeper using boat it was more like a river...the water running very fast, so we thought that the boat wouldnt go any further...and i was right to that point till we were asked to leave the boat n go further by swimming and of course under supervision..it was really adventurous especially the part where we had to grab the lateral walls of stone n push ourself forward to go further...n in the middle of the way, one my hand was cramped...i had to rest it in the water first before continuing my adventure...then we reached at the spot where we could not go deeper since the current was really strong..
there was somekind of a floating stone..its attached to the stone walls but it looked like it floating...it was like 5 metres above water level...we were all challenged by the supervisors to try to jump from that stone down...I was thrilled at first n couldnt help myself from being the most enthused person to invite more pple to do it...but when i was up there i was really scared...I almost bailed at last minute but after seing one of my girlfriends did it, i just had to do it....it was really fun n so far the highest level i ever jumped from...hehee

god, i have to cut this short coz got another work to do later....the last place was pangandaran which was supposed to be the most exhilarating place.however, it offers nothing but a great disappointment to me and most of my friends...the sea water was dirty, not so many water activities..we all just spent most of the time in thehotel playing pingpong/cards/swimming in the pool n etc...*sigh*...so basically to anyone whos looking for places for vacation, pangandaran is definitely not one of them...

1 comment:

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

yo farhan.. dop tau lok mung ade blog loning.. heheh..

tuh gambo banyok je mung upload.. kate dop leh?