Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lemme sleep~zzz

here i am, waking up so early at friggin' 5.45am on sunday morning??!!!
I slept at 1++ sth last nite due to incessant ranting on this Neanderthal i posted in previous post to my beloved friends....
n this morning, while i was sleeping so peacefully like the baby of an angel (ahaks), someone knocked on my door. I was wondering what kind of urgency that disturb my precious quality sleep....n there they were, two of them, asking for 'torchlight'????...they really get under my skin..im not really a morning person!!leave me alone!!

but with a fake smirk, n sleepy cute face(wahahaha), i went to look for my torchlight n gave it to them, so they can buzz off....n now i CANT get back to sleep!!!*sigh*

so now im getting ready to go to PAUN(pasar unpad to eat lavishly since yesterday, I forgot my lunch and only had biscuits for dinner..(lalalala)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paun to eat lavishly?????? are we talking about the same PAUN, that morning sea of people??? got things to eat LAVISHLY over there????