Sunday, June 22, 2008

menyampah

Why???Why on earth would a FRIEND pick a fight with me??xde kerja lain ker...

if u're reading this, If those were meant for jokes, I DON'T LIKE 'EM!!!

it's been several incidences, but there are 2 major ones....
there's been alterations to the conversation coz I dont really remember the exact words...but the point is still there

First
me: My cousin got married...I started to feel to get married too...I wonder if there is any beautiful girl would accept me the way I am....

He: You wanna get married??

me: ye..why not?but I hope she looks nice...its for the kids' genes...

he: tak payah la nak berangan....nak ada org kawin ngan kau pun mujur...nak memilih-milih plak...Ko ingat kau tu bagus sangat...berangan jer lebih

me: I just said I want someone nice...everybody chooses...and I'm sure, so do you..
x payah la kau nak berlagak mulia konon2 kau tu x memilih, hanya terima yg ada.....take your infallible divine concept with you to your own fairy land!!!!!cakap ngan kau buat sakit hati jer...

I think he's the one acting so pure that he dont look upon physical but merely heart...(if it's true, go have sex with my ex-maid tht her hair fell rotten coz she never bother untangle it for years...I dare you!!)

Second incidence.....

Just when i was happy finishing the trilogy of Shrek....suddenly out of nowhere, a chat box appeared on my screen saying "Aku bosan tgk muka kau"

me: apa masalah kau?

he: takde =)

he is impudent,pugnacious, blatantly picking a fight, .....and in the end gave me a supposedly cute emoticon and pretend it was okay....I DONT THINK SO!!!

I just don't get it...Don't you have manners??...Don;t you think you should know the person well enough before u make a stupid, offensive not-much-of-a-joke like this..KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!!!..

3 comments:

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

fulamak.. garang2..hahah.. weh mung balek ganu ble?

Anonymous said...

farhan!! more more of those menyampah posts. when ur bitch claws come out, fuiyo super shiok to read. hehehe

Anonymous said...

My gosh! Nevermind nok.