Tuesday, June 17, 2008

when money IS an issue

when I become a father, and if i'm rich...i'll give my kids a substantial amount of pocket money...teen is the time where u should enjoy..there is a lot of things that you yearn but they are limited by financial capability...

like this phone..N81

or this i-pod...

dad, if u give me these two things, i wont ask you anything anymore......*long pause* .................. this year(in a slow,drown voice)

ok, either one of 'em would be okay...

I need it coz when i travel alone, it's really boring when u have nothing to enjoy...
pengamen(street performer)???mmm....well, they wouldnt perform in the bus or streets if they have nice voice..would they?

and if I have camera phone, it'd be a lot easier to capture photos and upload it to my blog..then my blog would be more well presented....

yes..like wan ching said it's full of pics with lil' writing here and there...but I figured that would make my blog bearable...coz mine is not a brilliant piece of mind but merely prattles...right, wan ching??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait a sec, have i ever said your blog has too many photos too little words???? i don't remember leh...