Friday, June 27, 2008

moving to a new room

It's been around 4 months since I moved to this new place....I took the girl's area since no one stay there....but since there is a takeover by a new owner and the former blood-sucking owner has gone, a lot of people move in right away

At first, I was very concerned the fact that I was treated like a second class citizen since even though I moved first, but whenever there are girls moving in, I gotta change room n give up my room for them...Isn't it unfair??

But I thought, it's just as well, that I wanna rearrange the whole "concept" of my room, why don't I just move to a new room at the guys' area and stay there secured..no need to worry bout people moving in or out...


I was contemplating bout the new concept so long, asked a few friends bout it...then i've got this idea from a friend of having a theme color-dark brown and red for walls...I like it since my bed is red and my wardrobe is brown...

But, after another gave a lil piece of advice that I came here to study and will be staying in this new room for another year, it's better for me to just improvise what I already had...
save some money...


So, I chose a room that has colored walls...the others are all white..this is the one and only that is in sea blue color..

I noticed that my stuff are all in different colors....so I just fit them all in and will be thinking of how to make them all work and blend as a whole later after the new semester starts
my study table is LIME GREEN
my fridge is SEA BLUE
my wardrobe is TEH TARIK BROWN
my stand fan is LIGHT PINK
and my bed is RED and YELLOW

talking bout colors eh...huhuhuhu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah cantik bilik adik2...hehehe..:)