Monday, June 09, 2008

when it comes to exam..=(

it's really tormenting...U dont expect tht person to study the whole day non stop, but u dnt expect to see him in the mall either even tho he's actually just taking a break...

it's the compulsive need to be in your room to study even tho u'd be sleeping, roaming around yr room, nail-clipping, drown in reverie, ...going out would just make you feel guilty....I HATE THIS FEELINGS!!!!

nonetheless, it didnt stop me from going to the mall...
the guilt??? hell I care!!!!!

my ulcer still dnt show any sign to regress any soon, let alone heal...guess it'd be there till the end of exam...
yes....stress can induce ulcer....

so, i guess i wouldnt be updating my blog for quite a while...from 10th-20th of July

EXAMINATION IS IN SESSION!!!
please dont disturb except hotties~=)

well, they somehow give this cooling, soothing effect to your mind when youre stressed out....dont you agree with me??

2 comments:

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

aku hot tak? hehehe..

mung balek malaysia ble

Anonymous said...

i'm a hottie too! hahahaha. update la mr farhan! i'm soca-ing too you know. :p