Monday, June 23, 2008

SO mUCH Change

Rice price rises,
so does petrol price,
BN lost 5 states to alternative parties,
Tan Sri Zeti resigned from being the governor of national bank,
HINDRAFf la,
Mawi's popularity debilitating,
Dato mat Daud kilau claimed didnt know what "gay" means,
My cousin got married,

...A lot is happening in Malaysia...and I wasn't there to feel how it's like....I feel so left out..

I must say I don't really fancy all these changes...some were for better future but I am quite a prudent one and scared that all these might turn out bad..

I just hope that Malaysia will be peaceful and prosperous forever.....

I always thought that I left the country to study and expect to bring a certificate and serve the nation the way the others do now...but It never occurred to me, during my time later, it might not be the same...All kampung might be cluttered into industrial wastes dump..no more lawn for a house, everybody lives in apartment, no busybody neighbours, everybody mind their own business...(in a way, it's good)....*sigh*

I don't know what to say, just wait patiently, face what awaits ahead, and lets hope that it all will be good...

(hahahah.....like so drama, i go back at least twice a year...and tell you the truth, not a slight change in my kampung pun...wait, they did open seven eleven mart there.huhuhu)

perkembangan kampung...GOSSIP!!
One of my neighbours, same age with me, became more useless than ever..

another neighbour at the back, a girl became sluttier and more gedixxx ( when she was 9y/o, during her bday party, as I was passing by, she grabbed my *****.....9 years old , people, 9 YEARS OLD!!!!

the landlady who lives in front of my house, planted pokok daun kari...we always take them..

my youngest bro wont be home when i'm back because he's in a boarding school now.

my sis already got a job in Ipoh, Perak..

My younger sis got a scholarship and going to Egypt soon...

and that's pretty much 1/10 of what's happening...

1 comment:

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

dude.. orang tak panggil party alternative dah sekarang.orang panggil barisan rakyat.