Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jatinangor gave me the blues..=(

check out my new hairdo..I look like an idiot..
I'm actually doing you all a favor by not putting it up here.

I've already got bad feelings when i stepped my foot into that wrecked salon..
my excitement to get a new haircut suddenly turned into a nightmare when i saw the guy who was gonna do my hair..
he looked like Golemn in Lord of the ring...
when he started grazing my hair, I could already smell his smoke-stinky fingers..I cringe to the thought his stinky fingers are all over my hair..EWWWW

then Istarted giving instructions how my hair to be done..I admit my Indonesia language isnt that good but so far when I communicate with my Indo friends, they could understand...but this stylist just simply nodded even tho he didnt udnerstand what I wanted...and when he asked me in his simplified version of Indonesia language which by the way made it even harder fo me to comprehend, he actually irked me to the max. I just felt so annoyed throughout the haircutting time.

I wanted my hair to be trimmed short at the side and as for the back and the front are cut not too short..it's supposed to be longer in the middle, so i can style it like from the side, it's mounting to the centre...get the picture?

but he cropped it tooo short...now it looks like frigging army crew cut!!!Damn it!!I shouldn't come to that crappy salon in the first place..I should have believed my instincts..and now, no turning back!!

and I'm also worried bout my body..It's getting worse.my tummy popping, my butt deflated..it's like everything went the opposite of what I wanted...my confidence really plunge to the ground..Any comment will just shatter my self-exteem. I was all gloomy when I had lunch with my friends..sorry guys.I couldn't help it..for now, I just dont like myself...=(

No comments: