Thursday, December 11, 2008

image of the future

I always daydream bout how my future life will be like...like my future bachelor pad, my 2door convertible mini car, my fabulous single urban young executive life...you know, things like that..


hey, I bet everyone does it ok..


so lemme start off with my future place to live..I think being single, apartment is the best choice..you're still young at that time, spending most of your time outside, building your career...the last thing on your mind will be mowing your lawn, worrying bout tidying up spacey double storey house....so a condo unit sounds perfect..with a zen and minimalist of interior design touch, yr pad will be the most suitable place to soothe your mind after a hectic and frenzy day at work...


next would be cars

living in a busy urban area, horrendous traffic, small parking bays, a small yet sleek car is IT!!

imagine yourself horsing around with this....isn't it just a lady/even guy magnet?


Aston martin coupe car...am I going too far here??hehe...hey, it's a dream..just let me be for this one, k?!

please dnt forget how you present yourself...don't be like some all those old chinese guys who are millionaires but wear wife-beaters, with shorts and slippers...If you're old and are trying to pull off "im rich but down to earth" look, then go ahead...but to me, that is not down to earth, that is just scruffy..



you dont have to wear all the designer's labels to look good....just throw on something that suits the place and time.....

work- shirt and slacks...u're young,indulge in colors...not for pants though

dinner- shirt and jeans or formal attire for formal function...I think you know better than me, im not a fashionista

malls- jeans and tee are always the safest choice




oh, and gadgets...

to complete all the above, we need chic gadgets tht in accord with yr personality.

and I think ones tht match me is round-edged, white and simple type of gadgets..

for instance for laptop...



mobile...(elegant black, solid white,metallic silver, sexy red)











but again, all these are just mere dreams, but who knows it will come true someday...amin..

No comments: