Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jakarta...I miss u already

A little trip to jakarta was really,really eciting..i've never this excited since my last break in Malaysia.


Yes, i went to jakarta for a few days, staying with Lan at his kosan at Bintaro. Living cost in Jakarta without a doubt exorbitantly high but every single cent i spent was all worth it..


No, I didn't really shop..coz when i went there, ive already decided to focus more on food than clothes. so I tried a whole lot of new things and some of the best that i long havent had.


Frozen yogurt at Sour Sally..the best yogurt ive ever had..you have plain frozen yogurt with selections of toppings; fruits and biscuits..anything..just name it..
the combination of predominantly sour, sweet and salt and umami are just in right amount.


aand Kin No Taki's seafood spicy ramen...my friends said it looked like maggi mee....well, despite the look, it tastes good...but not something tht i would "wow" ..
and krispy kreme doughnuts..mm..you know there is a level where that is it...So, I might just say, it is at par with j.co doughnuts....Ringo's are not bad either...

and then I tried Cold Stone Creamery's ice cream; peanut butter cup perfection..the name speaks for itself..the salty creamy peanut butter blends perfectly well with the milky chocolate ice cream...such a treat to the tongue with occasional crunches of oreo biscuits..eh, is there??not sure, but sth crunchy sure thing was in.. mm...thinking bout it already is mouth watering







and my all time favorite: secret recipe's chocolate indulgence cake..yes, an indulgence indeed into a sinfully delicous cake..




and after got back to bandung, when I was lying idly in the bed, content with all those scrumptious food i had, I suddenly aware of my WEIGHING SCALE giving me an evil look...
OMG!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I put on weight..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u've tried cold stone!? oww.. i want!