Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am charmed

I am hooked with this old "charmed"series which i kinda left hanging years ago...
I slept late at 5am, I didnt shower, I didnt do anything but watching it like i was charmed!

it's not really the new episodes coz i just found out they've reached the final episode quite some time ago..which pan out quite well to me coz I dnt like waiting for each incoming episode and most producers just stopped their series halfway when it's not lucrative no more. So I prefer one that has a solid ending.

only problem being is that exam is just around the corner.. why is it always to be in this kind of time..I only have this compluse of watching series just when exam is coming...

and my results for mid term is not really good..and i've booked ticket back to Malaysia earlier than it's supposed to be, sparing me from taking the remedials if there is any failed paper..

I know.....I know....all the more reason to not recapture all the series now and hit the books...but really i Just cant...maybe i was casted a spell..
So if someone could help me annul the spell and cast some sense into me...that would really help..

I beseech thee
the power of three
to make me study
to score paper and go back happily

mm...you know what they say...just make it rhyme n you've got yourself a spell..

Lame??naaahhh...who cares

No comments: