Thursday, November 06, 2008

realtionship..

okay...who am i to talk about relationship..I've never been in a serious one before and dont think will be in any for the time being...not that I don't want to, but the condition and situations hampered it.

Actually, having a relationship with someone wasn't big a deal to me..Plus, looking at those couple, being with each other 24/7 made me ponder "arent they smothered?arent they bored?" with the same person again and again every time. but as time passes by, and when "biology" gets to me(huhu), I now can understand the need for a boyfriend/girllfriend.

yet, I'm happier being single, untied by anyone, free to do whatever I like, no restrictions whatsoever only if I have more friends to enjoy that with...
but now, I'm in Indonesia, lack of friends..some of which have already couple and even married. To top it off, even friends who are single and once said would stay together no matter come what may, now dishonor their words by ditching their friends for something better..scandal, perhaps?? and now you tell me, how could I not feel longing for a company?I don't think it bodes well for our friendship if they keep on like this.

and having a partner is exactly the right remedy for above...say, you were ditched by your friends, you still have the very person to go to, someone who is "devoted"to you, someone who actually enjoys being with you as so you feel bout it. And maybe it's time for you to ditch your certain friends that only later would realise that scandals are just temporary detour of your life whilst friends are for lifelong...

ive been asked a lot "do you have a girlfriend?not less asked "do you have a boyfriend?"...well..all questions are well received and none offence taken, and with decorum, a gentlemen guy that I am, would answer " I prefer finish my studies first"
...and god knows and my close friends also know that it's nothing more than a BULL SHIT!!

then what?what am I waiting for??call it cliche or classic but im waithing for the right one to appear before me. and by "right", I dont mean perfect or ideal but tolerable and as in malay saying "sedap mata memandang". Ergo, i dont simply couple up with anyone who tried to flirt with me.with them, friends, yes.flings, yes.serious long term realtionship, NO.

and answering question about long distance relationship..mm..I have very little faith in that..I might try but i wouldn't count on it..im type of guy that needs constant love (not sex). need to renew or refresh our love everytime we meet...and long distance kinda make it hard for me..and I can say I'm talking for most of my friends here...living abroad isnt exactly "fun"..especially in a developing country that you have less people that you have possibilities to be with..get what I mean?trying to be subtle here..huhuhu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow this time you're SO SUBTLE i don't know who you're hinting at the last part there! hahaha... and who ditch you due to scandal? and scandal?? what scandal? erm, the one i'm thinking? you better tell me tomorrow. god farhan, why so subtle? hahahaha