Tuesday, November 25, 2008

just my cogitation

When I read my friend's blog bout the Malaysia's fatwa concerning yoga, which considered sinful for muslims, I felt so frustrated...

now people will think that Islam is a confining religion..simply promulgating this is a sin and that is and that is...

we're living in the 21st century where I think most civilised people are at their best conscience...they would know how to differ a plain exercise and those related to worshipping or chanting..
ok, fine..maybe there are yoga in India or wherever somehow got chanting element in them, but I'm pretty sure not in Malaysia, at least not the one practised by public people, n not knowing bout it.

Things are fine they way they are...why some people having so much time to revise all this and make nonsense promulgations. The extemists sometimes ruin it for us. "Ini tak boleh, Itu x boleh"..

Don't you learn psychology? the more you restrict, the more rebellious people would be. It's human nature.

i'm not perfect enough a muslim, since I dnt comply to ALL the rules but I try my best not to do the don'ts especially that can bring harm to other people. and I think I'm better that those who self-proclaim themselves as God's crusaders and manipulate the facts for their own ends..

like this guy"S" once said that whenever there is a politic party bringing the name of Islam, we're subject to follow...and he relentlessly sticking up to his arguement tht dont hold even a drop of water ( die la..simply modifying idiom to my own satisfaction)
what the hell!
the other parties as far as I'm concerned are not against Islam nor bringing down Islam..They are fighting in terms of national policies for the better. On the contrary, that certain party is at fault for USING the name of religion, that they are in holy crusade and arbitrarily labeling people who did not follow them as "kafir".

im kind of going a lil here and there now...haha..bottom line is..If you want to practise yoga as an exercise,quoting Nike." just do it"..

No comments: