Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wish list in the future

When i have nothing to do, I tent to be drown into reverie of what my future life would be like...and I'm sure you do the same thing too..
Among those things that im gonna get when i can afford them and hopefully soon is a computer that none of my kindred relatives have...and that leaves only "the idea of surfing internet on the tv/plasma tv"


with the help of this device(below), it is now feasible..I'm not gonna promote this thing to you..at least not unpaid..
and a "laser mouse"..it's not like other optic mouses/mice??..

and a laser keyboard...that can project the keyboard to almost any surface..
Yes, I can already imagine..me sitting on japanese cushion behind the coffee table where the laser keyboard is projected at, and surfing internet...sigh~..when will I get a chance to bask in luxury life like this...

No comments: