Wednesday, September 10, 2008

geram!!!

my English is not getting better but deteriorating...I don't blame anybody but myself because lack use of it....
but I'm not entirely at fault here, I don't really have english-speaking close friends...only regular ones who i seldom talk to..
and now my spoken english is almost like, god forbid, kampung people..waaaa!!!!!

It's been 2months i rested at home without going out much with friends...
I noticed that I stutter in speaking during tutorial class..

speaking of tutorial, I had an argument with one of my classmates 'bout the learning issue that i'm accounted to do..It is so obvious that it is unnecessary but still she persisted me on doing it...and she said that the lecturer told so but i paid full heed during the tutorial(believe it or not), and i never heard a word suggesting to include that topic in the learning issue....plus, what I understand was that topic is not important and irrelevant to the case..but she just played ignorant, selfish, and officious..other groups didn't do it..why must we??

ngok tol!!ni nak marah niy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

farhan, name name! haha, ok lah. we responsible blogger (cheh wah) don't name names. so tell me personally ok ok? tmr ok ok? hahahaha..

agree, my english sucks too...... :( can u imagine i went to ask the prostho lec (who speaks good eng) something and i couldn't find the word. O_o she looked at me like i was an idiot. ok, maybe she didn't mean that but i DO FEEL idiotic, very much!