Monday, September 15, 2008

new resolution

My results for last semester isn't reallly good and I'm very dissapointed.So here I am, just like last year came up with a new resolution which is to STUDY HARDER!!!

It is so easy to say it but when I have leisure time, study isn't really what i am doing...i'd be going out instead, or surfing internet like what i'm doing at this very moment...or just lying idly in the bed daydreaming..

One of the measures taken to make this work is I've already deleted some of my webpage accounts..the ones for meeting new people.I assumed that I don't need those.Maybe after I finished studying, I could venture in that webs again to get to know more new people.

Right now, Im very sad and unease coz some of the rumors I heard about faculty programme. I just could pray and hope that everything will be fine and as planned.

let the faculty and the responsible party work on that.

My job is to get back on track and focus..So, from now on, I'll be more hardworking..Hope my dear friends will help me enduring the hardships throughout the journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is the rumor about our faculty that i haven't heard a thing of? as usual, my news travels slow... tell tell