Monday, July 31, 2006

Terengganu Education Fund




Money is everywhere..Terengganu Education Fund(TEF) helps its students by giving some money to them whenever they want to pursue their studies to next level...and i want to further my studies to degree level in university so I am fully qualified to apply for that money..and now is the third time i got money from them..the first one when I wanted to go to residential school and I got RM500 and to matriculation college, I got another RM500 although I jz stayed there for three weeks and I chow and went to KUTPM..And Now to university I got another RM1000..Alhamdulillah...actually im not even real rakyat Terengganu..I was born in Perak and lived there for 9 years ..only in 1997, I moved to terengganu..That's why years ago, when i wanted to apply, I didnt put high hope as might be I wasnt qualified but now looking at the money i got, I believe im now fully-fledged rakyat Terengganu after almost 10 years living here and can apply for anything that they offer. Before i applied for that money, I met one of my friends, HAzim who is also from Terengganu...and he said based on his conjecture that TEF doesnt help students that are going overseas(he and his fallacious arguement!!)..I was stunted and somewhat perplexed..TEf itself send students to overseas, so why dont they help other students that will be studying abroad under diff scholarship..But then, i thought, come what may, it worth a try..so i leave it to my dad who has settled up everything yesterday and he got the money on the spot....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

blood-sucking money-loving BITCH!!!!!!!! :) Congrats on the blog!!
Sorry,had to curse n swear u a bit cos x one else will so I'm just here to make sure u don't get too big-headed. That's wad frens are for rite?! *wink*

S.A.M. said...

'

S.A.M. said...

hmm...seems i'm not the only visitor of this blog. Nway, i'll luvta get my hands on those money of yours!!

S.A.M. said...

hmm... seems that i'm not the only visitor. Nway, would luvta get my hands on those cash of yours. See ya. my reverie was of course bout u my darlin. get a tag board!!

S.A.M. said...

Hey farhan, i luvta get my hands on that money of urs!! hey frens r suppose to shate1 So give me some!

S.A.M. said...

hey frhn. frens r suppose to share. so give me half of your share n i'm gona get 1k. Tanx! You're awesome!