Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sayonara amigos





i shall not forget all my friends in Kutpm especially Group A. After we passed through the thick and thin together..

And my BEST friends....Iggy and Aaron . Good luck BOTH OF YOU in your respective future undertakings


and grouchy yet kind-hearted stephanie and lovely, sensitive suzanne..and pok-pek Raja

and the others....I'm gonna miss you all

to all India bound students..How is India??

and to russia bounds, i wish u all the best,

seems like everybody that was split into two groups b4(India and Indon) have gone to several directions now( JAkarta, Bandung, Jogjakarta, Bekgaum, Mannipal, Russia and bla3x) even though our bodies are drift apart, our hearts remain together..*dont pple die when their hearts r not with them* but this is the miracle of friendship....aiyo.. I was saying it figuratively laa!!

whatever it is, *GOOD LUCK*

1 comment:

S.A.M. said...

I'm not grouchy!!1