Saturday, July 29, 2006

predeparture briefing

I woke up 6.30 in the morning to go to Putrajaya for the predeparture briefing...I went with my friend,Hafiz who by da way seems have upgraded his car to kembara( b4 was kancil).He came to my cousin's house to pick me up at 7.15a.m n we went there n bla..3x...I was caught by surprise once i entered the auditorium to see cik Intan was there...After all the defamation by KU*** she still had d audacity to be there talking in front of us...On top of that, her nonchalant expression made everybody beleived that the fiasco about Unpad forms was not her fault..till now that thing is jz ignored by everybody so why should i care??!!! she started the briefing with some induction on Bandung the place where I'm going to..n so far all the comments are positive and her compellingly attractive descriptions spurt the pang of enthusiasm of me...OMG!!I cant wait to go there..she said about the weather which is cold and when u r walking at noon, u wont be sweating..wait e sec..that wasnt her but my friend who's now in Bandung..Back to briefing, she said about Bandung as the base of factory outlets whick makes it as a shopping paradise especially for shopaholics like Wei Mei and Stephanie.hehe and all the goods are frigging cheap..way to be extravagant..and the food for sure is cheap but who knows whether it goes with my fussy appetite...n loadz more of stuff which are superficial to be mentioned but, nonetheless interesting and enlightening..I'm really looking forward this 22nd of August

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maju dah skrg rupenye!!!
tk sabor nye nk tgglkn msia!!!

Anonymous said...

weimay * is not shopaholic.
c ya soon!

S.A.M. said...

frhn, help me to buy stuff in Indon? *wink*