Monday, October 27, 2008

Little Britain

Im currently addicted to this british komedy sketch "little britain"
it never fails cracking me up!!

when S first told me bout it, I was like "must be some sort of silly jokes a la MR.Bean embellished by her"
I, in the beginning was just watching for the sake of pleasing her at the moment.(you should see the efforts put by her on trying to get us to see the show) but then I JUST GOT STUCK...it's bloody hilarious!!

I personally like the episodes of "fat fighters and any episodes involed Margaree...MArgaree is an indian lady living in britain. but whenever she speaks, this Vicky Pollard always discriminates her n pretends that she doesnt understand what margaree says..I know it doesnt sound really funny here, so you should just watch it yourself..

Her phlegmatic expression, her over pronunciation and the scripts are all funny...
and to make it even better, u must watch it with friends....so you have something that you can do, as in impersonating her and yr friends would get it( main ajuk2).

ok la...need to take a siesta (hehe, WC would know y i laughed)...bye

i have mid term test for 2 weeks.wish me luck, amigos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

siesta Farhan? are you going to close shop then? hahahahaha... who's S ar? i wanna watch that too!