Friday, January 30, 2009

Am I lagged ?

I feel maybe coz of my friends mostly are working and some of them are actually the same age with me, yet started working already, it makes me feel so lagged in term of career..

I know health science field courses like medicine, dentistry or pharmacy are time consuming but paying off in the future...even so, I still feel bad especially when they started discussing bout investing on properties, juggling three jobs at a time, money, travels..all these feel like still far ahead of me..*sobbing*how I wish to live that kind of life..(yeah, the hectic, frantic frenzy life, believe it or not, I kinda like it)

and here I am still daydreaming bout all those....and my recent dream is about condo layout...
It's been bugging my mind for a while now, however, I still have a vague image how my future bach-pad will be like...


here's just an illustration

I figured i'll be living alone, so I don't need too many bedrooms...two will be sufficient
and I don't need a spacious kitchen since, if I live alone, I won't be cooking much
but, I really want a big bathroom...and the bathtub..(mmm....~)..hopefully there is big shower too
I don't like the idea of dining table in the middle of the walkway, better not have..I can just eat on the couch or I take down the kitchen wall and replace with a little counter...but again, that's the walkway....

okay, I won't be renting this kind of apartment coz on second thought it's so cacat ...but so lazy to find a new one
I've found quite interesting few on my first search, but didnt think of publishing them..

What I have in mind is super better than this, I don't wanna say now coz let's not spoil the surprise...but everytime I think about it, I will smile to myself...=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

olaaa
i am mas, iqa fren...
ur dream house is elegant and simple. so do wit ur personality rite?
ur contra wit me. nowdays i am in civil ngineering coarse and my dream house should be classical malay house like rumah limas wit the contemporary looks... huhuhu
if u have time, u can be my follower... hahahaha sebena nye segan nak mntak tapi aku xde follower skang. ehek3.
daa~