Sunday, August 06, 2006

Akademi Fantasia IS NOT a passing fad

Akademi Fantasia is definitely not a passing fad like claimed by some judgemental people who is totally oblivious with their surrounding where the craze about A.F is totally beyond expectation. (Perhaps bcause of the expectation is so darn low..)I myself not a very fan of A.F but I don't make some snap judgement like some pple do. It is proved, evidently, up to season 4, A.F is still full of fire...The outburst of tears, laughters could be seen when Aznil announced the winner for A.F season4, Mohd FAizal who is from Terengganu..i who is partially trganu pple is so proud of him..i envy the ability of the host, Aznil who eloquently brought the suspense vibe..i was affected too...juz a smidgen actually..anyway..people say that AF4 is the worst so far but this is the first final episode that I ever watched, so I couldnt say anything about the performance even though I'm not entirely happy..Anyhow, to upcoming Af, Im looking forward to watching better performance..see you Af in 2007!!!

3 comments:

S.A.M. said...

I'm proud to say that ur eng has def improved. Cheers. Bored here in kl. knt shop cos havta wear formal wear 24/7 in India. *SIGH* Going to Salem. Get a tag board of chatterbox honey

S.A.M. said...

I'm proud to say that ur eng has def improved. Cheers. Bored here in kl. knt shop cos havta wear formal wear 24/7 in India. *SIGH* Going to Salem. Get a tag board of chatterbox honey

Anonymous said...

Dear Farhan,

I love to read all of your entries in your blog. Good job, man.

But I think you should customize your blog really well so it will look nice and more interesting to read.

I don't use blogspot for my blog, so I don't know very well how to customize it. You can refer to Hubab or anyone who use blogspot.

Have a nice day, and make sure you have packed all your stuff before your depature on 22 August.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullah.